We are a couple, taking our first child free trip now they have all grown up, and travelling to Europe in the European summer of 2016.
Planning our trip, starting in Amsterdam, then thinking of Berlin,then Prague, Salzburg and then Munich before heading to Bologna, more Italy then France. We haven't been to any of the places apart from Amsterdam, but I don't want to overdo the itinerary. We are thinking Berlin and Prague are definite, but not sure whether to have nights in Munich and Salzburg, or either or?? We loves walking around, stopping for coffee, taking in the atmosphere more than museums and 'sights', apart from the must-sees. Our trip is getting too long if such a thing is possible, and i'm not sure if Berlin, then Prague, then Salzburg then Munich is too much of a good thing? Its the Amsterdam to Bologna bit i need to refine, everything else seems ok.
Really appreciate everyone's thoughts and input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading