We are a couple, taking our first child free trip now they have all grown up, and travelling to Europe in the European summer of 2016.
Planning our trip, starting in Amsterdam, then thinking of Berlin,then Prague, Salzburg and then Munich before heading to Bologna, more Italy then France. We haven't been to any of the places apart from Amsterdam, but I don't want to overdo the itinerary. We are thinking Berlin and Prague are definite, but not sure whether to have nights in Munich and Salzburg, or either or?? We loves walking around, stopping for coffee, taking in the atmosphere more than museums and 'sights', apart from the must-sees. Our trip is getting too long if such a thing is possible, and i'm not sure if Berlin, then Prague, then Salzburg then Munich is too much of a good thing? Its the Amsterdam to Bologna bit i need to refine, everything else seems ok.
Really appreciate everyone's thoughts and input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 2 ATM
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Bernese Oberland
- 19 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome