We are a couple, taking our first child free trip now they have all grown up, and travelling to Europe in the European summer of 2016.
Planning our trip, starting in Amsterdam, then thinking of Berlin,then Prague, Salzburg and then Munich before heading to Bologna, more Italy then France. We haven't been to any of the places apart from Amsterdam, but I don't want to overdo the itinerary. We are thinking Berlin and Prague are definite, but not sure whether to have nights in Munich and Salzburg, or either or?? We loves walking around, stopping for coffee, taking in the atmosphere more than museums and 'sights', apart from the must-sees. Our trip is getting too long if such a thing is possible, and i'm not sure if Berlin, then Prague, then Salzburg then Munich is too much of a good thing? Its the Amsterdam to Bologna bit i need to refine, everything else seems ok.
Really appreciate everyone's thoughts and input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village