We are a couple, taking our first child free trip now they have all grown up, and travelling to Europe in the European summer of 2016.
Planning our trip, starting in Amsterdam, then thinking of Berlin,then Prague, Salzburg and then Munich before heading to Bologna, more Italy then France. We haven't been to any of the places apart from Amsterdam, but I don't want to overdo the itinerary. We are thinking Berlin and Prague are definite, but not sure whether to have nights in Munich and Salzburg, or either or?? We loves walking around, stopping for coffee, taking in the atmosphere more than museums and 'sights', apart from the must-sees. Our trip is getting too long if such a thing is possible, and i'm not sure if Berlin, then Prague, then Salzburg then Munich is too much of a good thing? Its the Amsterdam to Bologna bit i need to refine, everything else seems ok.
Really appreciate everyone's thoughts and input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sintra
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome