The Sale Season is on in Madrid. Pls advise how to make the best of it. Which shops provide the biggest discounts and which offers cannot be missed at all.
Thanks as always
Where's the Sale in Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 2 In Paris on my own
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 10 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Hotel in Paris
- 19 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 20 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 23 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece