Just about a year from now, we're going to be spending two/three weeks in Italy and the UK. We're planning on going at the very beginning of October, next year.
We're super-planners and we love to learn, so we've already burned through about ten books about UK and Italy travel already, and have started learning Italian! However, this is a new adventure for us. I'm wondering where to start, especially with flights.
We'd like to fly into Florence, take the overnight train through Paris to London the next week, and fly out of London when it's time to go home. However, compared to the terrific hotel/air package prices we're finding in London, it almost seems like it would be far less expensive to fly in and out of London both ways, and take the train down to Tuscany and then back in the middle of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷경정▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스
- 2 생방송경정▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스앵벌이
- 3 Rome-Itinerary
- 4 라이브경정▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스
- 5 서울경정▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스
- 6 한국경정▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스
- 7 라이브경륜▷【 DUS674。COM 】◁에스레이스 코리아레이스
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city