In November I have 7 nights and 5 thousand usd. I don't want to go to london or Paris. I love museums museums museums, art (not modern), yummy food, and beautiful places to photograph. Where would you go?
Where would you go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 What's your suggestion ????
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 8 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 9 Passport stamp in the UK
- 10 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 13 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 18 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Scotland and northern England