AJPEABODY inspired me to start this thread.
Common on now, come clean and admit to the times and places where you thought the food was awful or walked away thinking "All those darn Euros for that?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 gare de nord
- 7 French Riviera
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Our time in Rome
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 England in a week - what's realistic
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Iceland: When to Go
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland