We'll be staying in the Hackescher Markt area of Berlin during the World Cup in late June and early July.
Where would be the best areas to join others outdoors watching some of the matches on TV screens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 1st time in ZURICH
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 24 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Cognac transportation?