Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Vienna highlights
- 9 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 10 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Seville hotels
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Italy
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Lavender Fields
- 24 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 25 Munich