Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 3 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Expat area's in France
- 21 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 One month (ish) in Spain
- 25 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK