Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 Italy in October 2015
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Halloween in Paris
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 London Trip Travel
- 25 Review of 4.5 days in London