Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Photographer in Paris?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 16 Which hotel in London?
- 17 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 20 19 countries in a day
- 21 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 22 Venice; recommendations
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal