Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 3 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 Visit to Bath and London england
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 16 month's stay in Italy
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 10 days switzerland trip itenary..