Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 4 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 Potential trip - Balkans
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Back to Provence in 2015
- 13 England in 7 days
- 14 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Dordogne markets
- 21 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper