Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Tyrol - need general help
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Positano in high season???
- 8 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 14 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 15 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 gare de lyon paris
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?