Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Cell phones
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 Where to go from Brussels?
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 Prague flea markets
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 I need a haircut
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar