Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 2 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 8 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 25 things in Rhonda