Over the years I have somehow become a World Cup addict and as luck would have it, we will be in Rome on June 20th when Italy and Costa Rica play at 6 PM Rome time. We will be staying at an apartment near the Campo De’ Fiori and I think it would be a lot of fun to watch the match at one of the local bars with some of the people from the neighborhood. I know just about every place in Italy will be showing the match and we could just wander around until we found a fun place but I wondered if anyone has a favorite near the Campo De’ Fiori that you might recommend.
Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 2 St. Petersburg
- 3 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 4 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 6 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 7 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 16 Camino No-No
- 17 Rioja
- 18 Madrid
- 19 Ireland train system: first class??
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 23 apartment
- 24 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 25 Best way to tour Sicily?