We are going to visit Italy for 3 weeks in May. We will arrive in Rome and after touring Rome for 4 days we will travel to the Amalfi Coast and tour for 4 days after which we will be driving to Umbria and Tuscany. My question is should we visit Pompei while in the Amalfi Coast or should we attempt to visit Pompei as part of our drive toward Umbria? Looking forward to your replies.
Where to visit Pompei from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 5 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 8 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 10 Europe in December for 10 days
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 21 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 22 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!