We are going to visit Italy for 3 weeks in May. We will arrive in Rome and after touring Rome for 4 days we will travel to the Amalfi Coast and tour for 4 days after which we will be driving to Umbria and Tuscany. My question is should we visit Pompei while in the Amalfi Coast or should we attempt to visit Pompei as part of our drive toward Umbria? Looking forward to your replies.
Where to visit Pompei from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 10 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 11 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?