We are going to visit Italy for 3 weeks in May. We will arrive in Rome and after touring Rome for 4 days we will travel to the Amalfi Coast and tour for 4 days after which we will be driving to Umbria and Tuscany. My question is should we visit Pompei while in the Amalfi Coast or should we attempt to visit Pompei as part of our drive toward Umbria? Looking forward to your replies.
Where to visit Pompei from?
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 trip
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 France: CDG to Beaune
- 10 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 11 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 semi escorted tours
- 14 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?