We will be taking our teenage daughter to Europe next summer. We plan on spending a week in the Netherlands and a week in Italy. We love the bike riding and the countryside of the Netherlands. Would like to spend a couple of days in Rome, but then want to visit a less populated area. We love the beach also. Venice would be great, but we have found on previous trips that we get a little overwhelmed in the larger cities.
Where to visit in Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 2 Europe with young teens
- 3 First time traveler to Ireland
- 4 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 5 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 6 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers