We will be taking our teenage daughter to Europe next summer. We plan on spending a week in the Netherlands and a week in Italy. We love the bike riding and the countryside of the Netherlands. Would like to spend a couple of days in Rome, but then want to visit a less populated area. We love the beach also. Venice would be great, but we have found on previous trips that we get a little overwhelmed in the larger cities.
Where to visit in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 hotels in Seville