In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 London for Free
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 biking in France
- 18 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?