In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Public transport from Ostuni
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 16 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 17 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Lake como