In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 2 Brugge photo on Bing
- 3 British English
- 4 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 8 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 15 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 18 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France