In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in black and white
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 6 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Grad Schools in London?
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 Cotswolds first time
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 16 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Ireland or Scotland
- 20 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 21 From Denver to Virtuous
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 24 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 25 need advise on first time travel to Europe