In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 3 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 American Express
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Three ferries to Mull
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report