In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route