In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Bella to Rome
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cotswolds first time
- 7 Cornwall or Paris?
- 8 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 9 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 12 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 13 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 14 Two Month Europe Trip
- 15 The east coast of Italy
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 24 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??