In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 2 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 3 One Month
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 13 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Photographer in Paris?
- 21 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 22 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 23 Finistère Base
- 24 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?