In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Authentic czech food
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 7 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 8 Italy - unusually so
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 About cars in Austria
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Europe in December for 10 days
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 4 Months in Europe