In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 6 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 In Paris on my own
- 10 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 11 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 12 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Croatia
- 15 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 19 Bologna Restaurants
- 20 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 21 German Wings
- 22 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time