In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 5 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 8 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 11 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 12 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 15 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 16 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 17 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 18 Travelling to France
- 19 Where to stay in London
- 20 25 days in Europe
- 21 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 22 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 23 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?