In September we're considering flying into Basil or Zurich, meet up with a couple in Interlaken for two days, then the four of us rent a car and drive through France to Paris for our flight home. We plan for 7-8 nights through France plus a final night near the Paris airport. We've been to Paris several times so there is no need to allow time to visit there. Our preference is for France's small countryside towns where possible. Any suggestions for a route through France?
Where to visit by car from Interlaken to Paris in September.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 21 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!