I'm trying to decide where to return our rental car. We'll have picked it up at Heathrow when we first landed, and we will be ending our need of the rental car in Oxford. We're just spending one night in Oxford, after five nights elsewhere, so the price difference is negligible since I'm looking at a weekly rental anyways. Our hotel for London is in central London, and we'll be heading there late afternoon from Oxford. I'm thinking it might be easier to just hand in the car in Oxford, and take a bus or train to London, then trying to deal with London traffic. Any thoughts from experienced travelers?
Where to turn in rental car, Oxford or London?
- 1 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 RHK's heading to Europe
- 4 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week