me and a girlfriend (both early 30's) are looking to travel around Northern Italy, France, and possible Sicily next summer for two weeks. We have an IDEA of where we want to go, but I was hoping to get some suggestions on some more quaint and 'not too touristy' places to visit in these areas. I have never been to Paris and I have always wanted to experience the culture and the city, but Im wondering what some peoples thoughts on Paris is. We were possible thinking of Nice too. Are there any other places in France that you would recommend experiencing? Also, what does anyone think would be a great two week trip in or around those areas (Italy, France, Sicily) would anyone maybe throw Switzerland in there at all?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Alison in Philly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151