me and a girlfriend (both early 30's) are looking to travel around Northern Italy, France, and possible Sicily next summer for two weeks. We have an IDEA of where we want to go, but I was hoping to get some suggestions on some more quaint and 'not too touristy' places to visit in these areas. I have never been to Paris and I have always wanted to experience the culture and the city, but Im wondering what some peoples thoughts on Paris is. We were possible thinking of Nice too. Are there any other places in France that you would recommend experiencing? Also, what does anyone think would be a great two week trip in or around those areas (Italy, France, Sicily) would anyone maybe throw Switzerland in there at all?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Alison in Philly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Train Through Spain
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Italy June 6-16
- 14 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 15 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh