me and a girlfriend (both early 30's) are looking to travel around Northern Italy, France, and possible Sicily next summer for two weeks. We have an IDEA of where we want to go, but I was hoping to get some suggestions on some more quaint and 'not too touristy' places to visit in these areas. I have never been to Paris and I have always wanted to experience the culture and the city, but Im wondering what some peoples thoughts on Paris is. We were possible thinking of Nice too. Are there any other places in France that you would recommend experiencing? Also, what does anyone think would be a great two week trip in or around those areas (Italy, France, Sicily) would anyone maybe throw Switzerland in there at all?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much!
Alison in Philly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노˝슈퍼카지노
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 Campervan in Croatia
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam