My husband and I and another couple in our 40-50"s will be visiting Croatia in early September. We wanted to go to another country after. Someone recommended Istanbul to us but it seems pretty far??? Where would you recommend we go if we like to sightsee, go to nice restaruants, shop and stay in nice hotels. Our friend is into boating so that could be an option of some kind but we are not looking for a cruise. Probably a private boat but I think that might be unaffordable. Thoughts???
Where to travel to after Croatia????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Welcome
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Location of hotel in Rome
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions