My husband and I and another couple in our 40-50"s will be visiting Croatia in early September. We wanted to go to another country after. Someone recommended Istanbul to us but it seems pretty far??? Where would you recommend we go if we like to sightsee, go to nice restaruants, shop and stay in nice hotels. Our friend is into boating so that could be an option of some kind but we are not looking for a cruise. Probably a private boat but I think that might be unaffordable. Thoughts???
Where to travel to after Croatia????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas