Hey guys !
I would like to start learning italian. Im going to Rome next month and need to find the best language school. If you have any suggestions please let me know! cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go!?
- 2 Vacation
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)