Our family of 7 arrives in Venice by plane this Saturday at 9:00 and I told my apartment greeter that we would not be at the Rialto stop until 11:00 or so Yesterday she tells me we cannot get in,even to leave our luggage, until 3:00 She says to store our luggage at the train station. I know where I would like to store it, but hopefully some Fodorite can give me a better solution. I understand rooms have to be cleaned, this is not my first rodeo .Any suggestions?
where to store luggage in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 23 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 24 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested