We will be driving with a one year old and would like to stop halfway between Praiano and Taormina. Any suggestions on where to stop and stay for the night. Don't want to get too far off the beaten path.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 3 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Hitchhiking mate
- 6 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 7 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 8 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 11 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 12 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 16 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 17 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 18 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 19 Dolomiti advice please!
- 20 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 21 Malta diving trip
- 22 Russia - GO or not?
- 23 Fonte Bertusi
- 24 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks