We will be driving with a one year old and would like to stop halfway between Praiano and Taormina. Any suggestions on where to stop and stay for the night. Don't want to get too far off the beaten path.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 6 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 21 Greece
- 22 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow