We will be driving with a one year old and would like to stop halfway between Praiano and Taormina. Any suggestions on where to stop and stay for the night. Don't want to get too far off the beaten path.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 4 Retiring to Southern France
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 Brief trip report Naples
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015