We will be driving from Riccione to Venice in July. Originally we planned to stop in Bologna for a short period of time on the way but after reading about driving restrictions, parking etc. I am thinking we should find another place or two to visit on the way. Any suggestions as to where to stop and what we can check out on our drive?
I have seen that it takes approx 2 1/2 hours for the drive direct. Is this accurate?
I also have read about free tours? Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated.
We will be driving with a 12 & 17 year old.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Vacation 2017
- 2 London in September
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 IWM
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 Guided Vatican Tours
- 20 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 London in Winter Report