We will be driving from Riccione to Venice in July. Originally we planned to stop in Bologna for a short period of time on the way but after reading about driving restrictions, parking etc. I am thinking we should find another place or two to visit on the way. Any suggestions as to where to stop and what we can check out on our drive?
I have seen that it takes approx 2 1/2 hours for the drive direct. Is this accurate?
I also have read about free tours? Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated.
We will be driving with a 12 & 17 year old.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris