We are flying into Paris on Sunday morning and driving to St. Malo for a week stay in Brittany the same day. What would be a good town to stop by mid-way, to take a break from driving, have lunch, maybe even sight see a bit...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Menton
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 4 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 8 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 9 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 16 Canal du Midi
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?