We are flying into Paris on Sunday morning and driving to St. Malo for a week stay in Brittany the same day. What would be a good town to stop by mid-way, to take a break from driving, have lunch, maybe even sight see a bit...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Visiting Zurich
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 8 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 15 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations