just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 5 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 8 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 First Time Europe Trip
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 St Andrews advice
- 16 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 17 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 20 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Rome for a week
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?