just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Questions about regionale trains
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 8 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 9 Overnight Layover -London
- 10 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Vienna Favorites
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 15 Rental car in Italy
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 18 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 21 5 top Scams in Paris
- 22 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 23 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?