just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 23 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?