just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 So much to do, so little time!
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 5 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 24 Cognac transportation?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?