just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 2 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 Lake Garda- Italy
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 12 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 15 Paris gtg in October?
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 19 T Mobile Does it Again
- 20 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 21 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 22 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?