just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 3 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 London tube
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 London hotel