just spent the most amazing three nights in Lauterbrunnen, I've read so much but wow, the valley is just beautiful and when you get up into the mountains, breathtaking (almost literally).
Now I'm heading to Mittenwald, but was wondering if anyone has any brilliant suggestions for the one night in between the two.
Was thinking about that outdoor museum I've heard about but haven't worked out exactly where that is yet. Will check more out about that this evening.
We are trying to avoid the toll roads and take scenic routes. So far that's worked out great. Particularly driving on the wrong side of the road in an unfamilar car!
Thanks for any advice,
where to stop for one night between Lauterbrunnen and Mittenwald?
- 1 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 France with Kids
- 8 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 14 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 15 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 16 Tour for Alhambra
- 17 London on a sunny day
- 18 portugal
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 22 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 23 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 What is the best food in France?