Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy