Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 3 9 days in switzerland
- 4 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 5 Camino No-No
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 14 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Bayeux tapestry
- 17 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Europe itinerary advice
- 22 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula