Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Paris first then where?
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 Akrotiri Tours
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base