Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 2 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 How much luggage?????
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary