Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 4 London Weekend
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 19 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome