Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 3 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 7 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 8 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Spain traffic tickets
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 Salzburg and day trips
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 20 Germany Questions
- 21 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Museums in Berlin
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 All Set To Go!!