Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 11 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 12 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 13 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 20 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 21 I'm in a funk
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel