Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 16 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 17 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 24 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 25 Madrid and London