Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns