Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Italy in October 2015
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire