Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Sicily 10 days
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice