Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 museum passes in Rome
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Munich
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report