Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick