Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 4 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Dublin Tour Companies
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft