Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains