Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Shuttle Transport
- 2 England, Paris itinerary help
- 3 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 4 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 5 Emilia Romagna Region
- 6 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 7 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 8 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 11 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 12 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 13 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 14 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 17 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 18 Shipping bags home
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 25 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe