Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters