Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Venice Banning Fodors
- 20 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 23 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?