Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 Dublin Tour Companies
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 Oktoberfest reservations
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 13 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids