Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 13 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Transfer Milan airport
- 17 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 18 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 19 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 20 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 21 London for Free
- 22 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Day Trips from Nice
- 25 Help with France itinerary