Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 How early to get to CDG
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 12 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?