Hello, I'm new here. Husband, 11 year-old son and I are planning our first trip to Europe in either April or May 2014. We want to spend about 12 days and visit Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. We will be taking the train between Prague and Paris and I know it's a long ride. I understand there are some great castles in Germany/France that would appeal to our son - any recommendations if we were to break up that long train ride with an overnight stop?
Where to stop between Prague and Paris (with an 11 yr-old)?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report