I've got a wonderful 10 nights planned in Paris in October, and I live south of Munich. I've just been thinking it might be nice to stop somewhere for four nights between the two. Right now I'm thinking of Riquewehr or Lindau.
I'm wondering if anyone can comment on what each/either place looks like at the end of October. I'm not asking about the weather -- as I know how to adjust for that -- but what the scenery looks like. For instance, I adore Montreux on Lake Geneva in the fall because there are still plenty of flowers, and the trees are red and gold as they turn. However, Montreux sits in a micro-climate that's warmer than nearby places.
So, can anyone give me some ideas what Lindau or Riquewehr might look like for flowers and vegetation? I like to spend most of my time outside, walking or hiking or biking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again