My husband and I will be heading to Connemara for a night or two upon our arrival in Ireland. Can you tell me where is a good town to hang out in, and what there is to see and do? Also, if you could recommend a decent, clean and fairly inexpensive B&B or Guest house, that would be great! Thanks!
Where to stay/what to do in Connemara?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Gogartys, Dublin
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 London – five days with two teen boys
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Can romans help me?
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Planning a holiday