We are taking a week trip to Ireland and on one of the days of our trip we have a mid-morning tee time at Ballybunion. Would like a suggestion on where to stay near the area for the night before golf. We are going to be exploring a bit of the West coast the day before. Not everyone in our travel group of 4 will be golfing so it would be nice to stay in an area where the other people in the party could be exploring the town while some of us golf. Would you recommend staying right in Ballybunion or are there other more interesting towns nearby? How about Limerick? Looks to be about an hour drive.
Where to stay within an hour or so drive of Ballybunion, Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 17 Iwango went…to Nice
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 22 Granada
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Pyrenees logistics