We are taking a week trip to Ireland and on one of the days of our trip we have a mid-morning tee time at Ballybunion. Would like a suggestion on where to stay near the area for the night before golf. We are going to be exploring a bit of the West coast the day before. Not everyone in our travel group of 4 will be golfing so it would be nice to stay in an area where the other people in the party could be exploring the town while some of us golf. Would you recommend staying right in Ballybunion or are there other more interesting towns nearby? How about Limerick? Looks to be about an hour drive.
Where to stay within an hour or so drive of Ballybunion, Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Seville hotels
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 Italy
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Lavender Fields
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 Munich
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London