Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 London Theater
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?