Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?