Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Praiano
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Help please
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?