Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO dj
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 17 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Car Rental
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?