Which area is better to stay in Rome? We have two choices either at Termini ( there's a reasonably priced Rhome86 B&B) serves breakfast, the owner has great reviews but the rooms are apparently small for a family of 4) and I am not sure about the area from safety point of view?? we are in Rome for 2 days only and leave at 5 early in the morning on 3rd day to catch a flight from Campiani airport. Another choice is Piazza Navona area, a lot pricier hotels. I guess farther too from termini( we reach Rome from Naples by train) Any suggestions please?
And also what's the weather like in last week of June? Does it rain often? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Cognac transportation?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Where to stay with Family in Rome- Termini or piazza Navona area?