Going to Normandy in late May and cannot determine best place to stay to see these WWII sites. Any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 Need Information about French Alps
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Best Indian Food
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing