Driving from Venice. Would you advise staying in town center or staying outside of town and commuting in daily. What is the parking situation in Verona? Any B&B's to recommend?
Where to stay when driving to Verona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria