After our two weeks in Tuscany, we will be flying home from Rome. What is a good recommendation about where to stay so that we can get our flight? We will have a car and can drop it off at the airport if needed.
Where to stay to get return flight from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 La Sagrada Familia
- 5 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 6 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 10 Aaah...Umbria!
- 11 Sorrento Advice Please
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Do I need train tix in advance
- 16 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 17 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 21 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 22 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 23 Schengen rule made easy
- 24 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 25 Need help with itinerary