After our two weeks in Tuscany, we will be flying home from Rome. What is a good recommendation about where to stay so that we can get our flight? We will have a car and can drop it off at the airport if needed.
Where to stay to get return flight from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Paris first then where?
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert