After our two weeks in Tuscany, we will be flying home from Rome. What is a good recommendation about where to stay so that we can get our flight? We will have a car and can drop it off at the airport if needed.
Where to stay to get return flight from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 French open
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Azores
- 17 Azores
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland