My family and I are visiting Italy for a month and during our stay we want to visit Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius. Where would be a good place to stay if we want to visit all these places?
Where to stay? Southern/Central Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Potential trip - Balkans
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 rail pass
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 9 Satnav maps update
- 10 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 11 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 18 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Spanish Music
- 21 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 25 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy