My family and I are visiting Italy for a month and during our stay we want to visit Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius. Where would be a good place to stay if we want to visit all these places?
Where to stay? Southern/Central Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Transports in Santorini
- 7 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 25 Air France strike is extended until 26 September