I'm new to Fodor's and would like some advice on where to have a one night stopover between Genoa and Geneva. We are driving to Genoa for Easter weekend and will return to Geneva on the Tuesday. I know the roads will be very busy on Easter Monday so we would like to drive a little then stop off somewhere interesting overnight and finish our journey on Tuesday.
I've looked at Aosta. Would that be a good place to visit?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노게임→业【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】业←슈퍼카지노
- 2 다모아카지노게임→叉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】叉←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Germany family road trip help!
- 4 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 14 who is in amsterdam?
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 17 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...