I'm new to Fodor's and would like some advice on where to have a one night stopover between Genoa and Geneva. We are driving to Genoa for Easter weekend and will return to Geneva on the Tuesday. I know the roads will be very busy on Easter Monday so we would like to drive a little then stop off somewhere interesting overnight and finish our journey on Tuesday.
I've looked at Aosta. Would that be a good place to visit?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia