My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 3 Azores
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 17 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Naxos in May