My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 going to italy
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 10 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 11 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 12 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 13 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 10 days in England
- 18 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Ayasofya Hotel
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag