My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 3 Transportation in Paris
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 6 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 7 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 8 Urgent Need of Advice
- 9 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 French rental car advice needed
- 12 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 15 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 16 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 22 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 23 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 24 Lycian Way
- 25 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking