My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 2 Travel services for Spain
- 3 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 4 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 5 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 8 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 9 Scandinavian Tour
- 10 Train from Sarlat
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 Travel by train in Poland?
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Berlin - one day off