My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 5am arrival in Dublin
- 11 10 Hours in Brussels
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 21 Transportation in Barcelona
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 24 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 25 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????