My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 shortened trip to Italy
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Sunny September Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report, part 1
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15