My husband and I are looking for places to stay outside of Florence. Our trip starts in Venice, go to Lake Como, then Milan, then we have 3-4 days in the Florence area before we go to Rome. We would like to stay outside of florence with easy access to public transportation into Florence. We will have a car and use that for day trips to countryside. We would love to hear some suggestions. Thank you.
where to stay outside Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 car rental companies Italy
- 10 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 15 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 quiet hotel
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Venice hotel selection
- 21 May trip to the islands
- 22 Where to stay in Rome
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime