We are driving from the Lorie Valley to Avignon at the end of October.
We want to spent one night on the road but we are not sure where.
We would love to hear suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 25 Exchange: pros & cons?