We will be travelling by car from Bergamo airport to lake como for 5 days.
Where would be a good base?
We are happy to use public transport once we reach our base
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 13 Greece
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like