Hi everyone -
I will be arriving at SAW at 10:00am and leaving the following day from SAW at 1:00pm. Does anyone have any recommendations as to an area to stay that is a reasonably close and hassle free distance from the airport AND has some interesting sites and things to do that will keep me busy for the day? I will have already spent time on the European side so looking for something on the Asian side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/endovex/
- 2 바다이야기릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
Hi everyone -