Hi everyone -
I will be arriving at SAW at 10:00am and leaving the following day from SAW at 1:00pm. Does anyone have any recommendations as to an area to stay that is a reasonably close and hassle free distance from the airport AND has some interesting sites and things to do that will keep me busy for the day? I will have already spent time on the European side so looking for something on the Asian side.
Where to stay near Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
Hi everyone -
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 3 ferry to Harwich
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 York Food and Drink Festival
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 15 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)