We arrive Zurich and will stay there 2 nights. When we leave we'll be taking a train to the Upper Engadine. Any suggestions on what areas to stay? Any specific hotel recs for 2 people. Something reasonably priced which appears to be at least $200 USD in Switzerland. Is that reasonable or do I need to up my budget? (I have found the prices in Switzerland jaw dropping!)
Where to Stay in Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 Florence Hotel Advice
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 13 Viator.com in Turkey
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Scottish Passport
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 18 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 19 Two Days in Prague
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?