We will be visiting Venice for the first time. Trying to decide where to stay.
The Aqua Palace in Castello, near Grand Canal and Ponte di Rialto
Ca 'Pisani in Dorsoduro
AD Place in San Marco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 3 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 8 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 9 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 10 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 11 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 12 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 13 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 14 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 18 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 23 Breakfast: London
- 24 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 25 Travel plan help in Germany