We are travelling to the Tuscany region for 1 week in June. First time there. We are going with our 2 children in their 20's. We want to stay in a house/villa. Would like to stay some place that is convenient to drive around and explore the region. Go to Pisa, Florence as well. Any suggestions on where? Have seen great places online but too many to choose from! thanks
Where to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Pyrenees logistics
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Italy
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 12 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 24 Suggestion for travel memories
- 25 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg