We are travelling to the Tuscany region for 1 week in June. First time there. We are going with our 2 children in their 20's. We want to stay in a house/villa. Would like to stay some place that is convenient to drive around and explore the region. Go to Pisa, Florence as well. Any suggestions on where? Have seen great places online but too many to choose from! thanks
Where to stay in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 5 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Madrid apartments
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Timing a river cruise
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 We Need a Pact
- 20 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 21 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Honeymooning in Europe
- 25 Southern France