My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Cork or Galway?
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 One quick week -- where in France?
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Major quake in central Itay
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Girona and Besalau
- 13 3 days with a Swindon base
- 14 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 15 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 16 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 17 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Brugge or Ghent?
- 23 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 24 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 25 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break