My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Distances in Paris
- 3 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 4 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 5 My poppy arrived today!
- 6 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 7 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 8 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 11 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 12 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 13 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 14 Best area of the Morvan?
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 18 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 19 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Russian Visa Question
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 24 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 25 Paris and Rouen 2015