My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 12 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 17 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 20 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 23 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 24 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure