My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Where to stay in the Lake Como area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 Brugge photo on Bing
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 5 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks