My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 4 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 5 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 6 Planning Europe itinerary
- 7 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 8 London Pass or No?
- 9 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Ireland with teen daughter
- 12 Please critique my itinerary
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 First time in Greece
- 15 2 Days in Bologna
- 16 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 17 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 18 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 19 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 20 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 21 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 22 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 23 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 24 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 25 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros