My husband and I are planning a one week trip to Italy in September of this year for our belated honeymoon and would like to stay in the Lake Como area.
We'll have a car for the week but are on a fairly tight budget.
Can anyone recommend some good B&Bs or hotels? As long as they're clean we don't really mind if they're not too fancy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 2 Switzerland in 8 days
- 3 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 4 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Yummy Swiss bites
- 11 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 12 Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 2 London theatre recommendations
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours