My husband and I will be traveling in the UK in June. We are planning to take the train from London (after spending 7 days there) to Oxford or Bath. At that point we want to rent a car and see the Cotswolds. We plan to stay in that area for 3 days. Could someone please suggest one or two lovely inns for us? We are traveling on a budget, but a hostel isn't necessary! We would like the inns to have some of the Cotswold "charm". I would also welcome suggestions on the most picturesque towns. At this point we are interested in the Slaughters and Chipping Campden. Thanks!
Where to stay in the Cotswolds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 11 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 12 Help me with this trip
- 13 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 16 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 24 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy