My husband and I will be traveling in the UK in June. We are planning to take the train from London (after spending 7 days there) to Oxford or Bath. At that point we want to rent a car and see the Cotswolds. We plan to stay in that area for 3 days. Could someone please suggest one or two lovely inns for us? We are traveling on a budget, but a hostel isn't necessary! We would like the inns to have some of the Cotswold "charm". I would also welcome suggestions on the most picturesque towns. At this point we are interested in the Slaughters and Chipping Campden. Thanks!
Where to stay in the Cotswolds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the best of italy?
- 2 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 3 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 4 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 5 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 6 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 7 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 10 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 11 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 12 Best data sim
- 13 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 17 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 18 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 22 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 23 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Crime/Safety in Rome & Florence?