My husband and I will be traveling in the UK in June. We are planning to take the train from London (after spending 7 days there) to Oxford or Bath. At that point we want to rent a car and see the Cotswolds. We plan to stay in that area for 3 days. Could someone please suggest one or two lovely inns for us? We are traveling on a budget, but a hostel isn't necessary! We would like the inns to have some of the Cotswold "charm". I would also welcome suggestions on the most picturesque towns. At this point we are interested in the Slaughters and Chipping Campden. Thanks!
Where to stay in the Cotswolds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?