My husband and I will be traveling in the UK in June. We are planning to take the train from London (after spending 7 days there) to Oxford or Bath. At that point we want to rent a car and see the Cotswolds. We plan to stay in that area for 3 days. Could someone please suggest one or two lovely inns for us? We are traveling on a budget, but a hostel isn't necessary! We would like the inns to have some of the Cotswold "charm". I would also welcome suggestions on the most picturesque towns. At this point we are interested in the Slaughters and Chipping Campden. Thanks!
Where to stay in the Cotswolds?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Gogartys, Dublin
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 London – five days with two teen boys
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Can romans help me?
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Planning a holiday