Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Traveling in Belgium
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?