Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 2 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 3 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 6 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 7 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 8 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 9 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 10 Tuscany Trip
- 11 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 12 12-14 nights enough ?
- 13 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 14 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 18 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 19 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Killarney