Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?