Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 8 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 9 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 12 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 13 Itinerary help...
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 20 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 25 A week in Paris