Have decided to go to the Cadiz area for 3 nights 23-26th September (that's a Wednesday, Thursday and friday, leaving early Saturday morning to Seville).
I am interested in seeing some quality traditional flamenco, and probably doing a flamenco class. I am interested in the sherry triangle and doing some sherry tastings. I am also looking to perhaps do some fishing, and eating a lot of great seafood. Am interested in some cultural and historical aspects also, but mostly keen to DO things rather than just SEE things (if that makes sense).
Cadiz looks beautiful, but is that where I should be staying as my base, or would it get boring there? Should I perhaps stay somewhere else (eg Santa Maria) and just do a day trip to Cadiz? I would be interested in hiring a car or doing by bus/train to some of the other nearby areas of interest, so where would be the best place for us to unpack for the 3 days????
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona