We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 2 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 3 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 4 Stu Tower
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 7 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 8 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 9 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 15 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 16 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 20 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 First Trip to Ireland
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa