We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Rotterdam in 1923
- 5 Stroller in Europe
- 6 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 7 Xmas windows in London
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 12 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 13 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 14 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 15 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 16 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 17 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 25 Holland/France/Spain