We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Paris to Italy
- 14 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 21 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily