We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 슈퍼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소〕인터넷바카라주소
- 3 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라↗아시안바카라
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help