We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Insurance on rental car options
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 20 Happy birthday ATM
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como