We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Trip
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Hostel Advice
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Holiday in Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Prague
- 7 student in denmark
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 Train from Lille to Delft
- 11 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 12 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 13 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 14 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 18 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Belgium advice
- 22 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 23 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 24 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 25 10 day trip - very initial thinking