We will be in Germany September 2012 and want to stay in southern Germany. Any recommendations as to where to stay in the Black Forest that is more or less centrally located to day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 2 Walking GPS?
- 3 Portugal trains
- 4 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 9 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 10 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 11 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 15 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 16 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 17 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 New Dublin Museum
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 Cost of Van from CDG
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport