We recently booked our Airfare for summer vacation to Switzerland and Rome in 2nd week of August. Family of 2 adults and 2 kids (10 and 6).
I have done a lot of looking around, but not able to find good accommodations (pref apartments) in Switzerland. We are flying into Zurich. I am open to staying in Zurich or Lucerne or Interlaken whichever makes it easier for our daily excursions.
Can I please get some suggestions ? We would like a decent apartment with good amenities and close to trains.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona
- 2 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 3 France, UK and Ireland
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 7 Lyon
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 What do after Bernia Express?
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back