hi fodorites -
first of all, i don't know what i'd do without you all. thanks for being so helpful and insightful during my trip planning
for our (me & boyfriend, mid 30s) last 2 nights in italy, we will be in rome. when we arrive in rome from termini, we will go to hotel and then hit the colosseum, forum, etc. the final day, we will be doing a vatican tour.
can you recommend a hotel (decided on hotel because apts turned out not to be as economical as i thought. i didn't realize they'd charge a cleaning fee & booking fee) that is convenient to get to colosseum and vatican? i know they are far from each other but any of your help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
hi fodorites -