hi fodorites -
first of all, i don't know what i'd do without you all. thanks for being so helpful and insightful during my trip planning
for our (me & boyfriend, mid 30s) last 2 nights in italy, we will be in rome. when we arrive in rome from termini, we will go to hotel and then hit the colosseum, forum, etc. the final day, we will be doing a vatican tour.
can you recommend a hotel (decided on hotel because apts turned out not to be as economical as i thought. i didn't realize they'd charge a cleaning fee & booking fee) that is convenient to get to colosseum and vatican? i know they are far from each other but any of your help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning A trip
- 2 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 3 A week in the Occitanie
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 13 Train Through Spain
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
hi fodorites -