hi fodorites -
first of all, i don't know what i'd do without you all. thanks for being so helpful and insightful during my trip planning
for our (me & boyfriend, mid 30s) last 2 nights in italy, we will be in rome. when we arrive in rome from termini, we will go to hotel and then hit the colosseum, forum, etc. the final day, we will be doing a vatican tour.
can you recommend a hotel (decided on hotel because apts turned out not to be as economical as i thought. i didn't realize they'd charge a cleaning fee & booking fee) that is convenient to get to colosseum and vatican? i know they are far from each other but any of your help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 Westerplatte
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 Bernina Express mid-March
hi fodorites -