hi fodorites -
first of all, i don't know what i'd do without you all. thanks for being so helpful and insightful during my trip planning
for our (me & boyfriend, mid 30s) last 2 nights in italy, we will be in rome. when we arrive in rome from termini, we will go to hotel and then hit the colosseum, forum, etc. the final day, we will be doing a vatican tour.
can you recommend a hotel (decided on hotel because apts turned out not to be as economical as i thought. i didn't realize they'd charge a cleaning fee & booking fee) that is convenient to get to colosseum and vatican? i know they are far from each other but any of your help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 15 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 London advice
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!
hi fodorites -