hi fodorites -
first of all, i don't know what i'd do without you all. thanks for being so helpful and insightful during my trip planning
for our (me & boyfriend, mid 30s) last 2 nights in italy, we will be in rome. when we arrive in rome from termini, we will go to hotel and then hit the colosseum, forum, etc. the final day, we will be doing a vatican tour.
can you recommend a hotel (decided on hotel because apts turned out not to be as economical as i thought. i didn't realize they'd charge a cleaning fee & booking fee) that is convenient to get to colosseum and vatican? i know they are far from each other but any of your help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
hi fodorites -