What area of Rome would be the most convenient and safe to stay in? We are coming in by train and leaving by plane. While there we want to see the Vatican, Ancient Rome, Borghese Gallery and the Catacombs of San Callisto.
Where to stay in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 19 countries in a day
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 10 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Last night in Italy advice
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 17 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 20 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 21 Transports in Santorini
- 22 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Montmartre or St.Denis