my boyfriend and i will be visiting provence from 10 june-17 june. neither of us have been. we are hoping to stay in one central location for the entire duration, while being able to explore the region making day trips.
do we just stay in nice, where we fly into? we are hoping to rent an apartment or the like. we arent exactly looking to be pampered, just want to experience the local beauty and culture.
any insight would be much-appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Positano or Sorrento?
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg