my boyfriend and i will be visiting provence from 10 june-17 june. neither of us have been. we are hoping to stay in one central location for the entire duration, while being able to explore the region making day trips.
do we just stay in nice, where we fly into? we are hoping to rent an apartment or the like. we arent exactly looking to be pampered, just want to experience the local beauty and culture.
any insight would be much-appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 where to stay in London?