My wife and I are going to Portugal for our first time in June. We are currently booked into the Grande Hotel Porto. Do you have any recommendations for other places that are nicer, better value, or more interesting? Thanks.
Where to Stay in Porto?
- 1 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Nice
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 11 Norway experts needed.
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Last monte Paris apartment
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE