My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 Belfast to Scotland help
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 20 days in Germany
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Naxos in May
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 South of France November Trip Report