My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary help
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 5 Europe in late January
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 Berlin
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 19 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 22 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 23 Flights from Croatia
- 24 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania