My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 4 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 10 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 11 Puglia
- 12 My greece vacation
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.