My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 4 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 5 Pousadas in Portugal
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 8 Paris food tours?
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 13 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 14 Classical Music in Milan
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 Scotland Trip Planning
- 17 Must sees in Malaga
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Italy train question
- 21 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 22 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 23 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 24 Two Weeks in Europe
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need