My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British English
- 2 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 5 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 9 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 12 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 Normandy in October
- 17 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 18 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 19 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 20 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 21 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 22 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 23 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 24 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 25 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?