My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Prague
- 7 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 11 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 2 Months in Sicily
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Azores
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary