My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 2 overnight ferries?
- 3 Back from a great trip !!
- 4 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 5 British Airways, anyone?
- 6 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 7 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 8 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 9 What am I doing wrong?
- 10 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 11 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 14 Italy for New Year's
- 15 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 16 Germany at Christmas
- 17 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 22 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 23 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 24 Mirrors?
- 25 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?