My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Milan underground
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 9 Budapest Favorites
- 10 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 11 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 16 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 21 European Backpacking
- 22 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce