My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 9 Dublin Luggage storage
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 13 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 14 Which Hotel in Rome
- 15 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 16 First Solo Adventure
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 20 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 21 Georgia in 4 days
- 22 Where should I go with my family?
- 23 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 24 PARIS
- 25 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea