My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 2 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 3 My 60th birthday surprises
- 4 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 5 Help with first time trip with family
- 6 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 7 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 8 Verona or Athens?
- 9 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Basque country ideas
- 14 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 24 European Cooking Secrets
- 25 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?