My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris- restaurant
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin