My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris