My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Italian Riviera
- 3 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 4 Switzerland in mid-April
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 visa appointment experience
- 19 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 24 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 25 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten