My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 What to wear
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 8 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 seven days in Portugal
- 12 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO