My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 French Basque country
- 5 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 6 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Three girls in Naples
- 8 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 9 driving loop in Normandy
- 10 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 11 Toledo, Spain
- 12 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 13 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 14 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 16 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 17 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 18 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 19 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 20 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 21 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 22 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 23 Lovely naples
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?