My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Cell phones in France and England
- 6 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 7 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Florence, Italy
- 10 Italy trains question
- 11 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 12 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 13 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 14 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 15 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 18 Slovania & Croatia
- 19 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 20 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 21 Train rides
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 I'm back.....
- 24 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 25 Naples to Pompeii