My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Sardinia in early May
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 9 Venice; recommendations
- 10 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 16 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 17 Baby cot
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 25 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs