My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Paris, France
- 3 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 10 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 11 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 14 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Italy museum tickets
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 24 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 25 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve