My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge or Ghent?
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 7 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 8 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Where will Britain go?
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna