My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 England/Scotland In January questions
- 3 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 4 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 5 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 6 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Barcelona to south of France
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 22 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 23 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?