My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Where to stay in Paris with a 9 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 7 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 10 Getting Around Greece
- 11 Snorkling around Var?
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 14 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 15 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 18 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 21 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 22 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 23 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1