My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 5 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Norwegian air
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 22 Luggage on trains/security?
- 23 Early flight from Nice
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help needed for month in France.