My 9 yr old son and I are traveling to Italy for 6 weeks this summer (June/July). I would like to take the night train to Paris. We are only going to be able to spend one or two days and want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Any suggestions would be great. Our biggest concern is where to stay that is safe and not to expensive. Thank you for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limitation for car rental
- 2 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 11 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 12 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 13 ROME!!!
- 14 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 15 Swiss German
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 24 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow