I'm looking for some advice on which arrondissement in Paris to stay in for my trip this September. This will be my first time, and I'm going solo. I'm late 20's and single. My priority is to just relax and take it all in: people-watch, walk, eat/drink, read, I think you get the picture I will hit the big sights, but don't love museums and I'd rather spend my time on nice days walking through parks, markets, having picnics, sitting outside at cafes with books. I work in the F&B industry and have a deep appreciation for good food and beverage. I do love the nighttime, I wouldn't say I'm a huge partier - but I do love a long night at a wine bar or restaurant bar, talking to new people and getting lost in conversation. I am alone, so safety is a priority - won't take any risks. That said, I'd love to feel comfortable enough to be out at night and get back to the place I'm staying (if this is possible...I feel like it could be in the right location).
I'd love to get your ideas on which arrondissement to stay in. I am on a budget, so nothing too fancy. I'm pretty low frills and will likely Air BnB a room in an apartment (I do have sleep issues with noise so won't be going the communal hostel route in risk of ruining my trip).
I appreciate any help! Any ideas for cafes or things that sound up my alley, I'll take those too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 14 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 18 Germany in December Trip Report
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants