We are seniors and will be visiting Paris in May
I'm looking for a ground floor apartment or a
Good working lift (elevator). Also, we will be using
Buses not Metro subway.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Should we go to Vienna?
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 11 norway self-drive itinerary
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 14 Iceland trip report
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Ronda to Seville
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 11 days in Andalusia
- 20 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 21 Belgium for the 1st time
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 25 visa expired