We are seniors and will be visiting Paris in May
I'm looking for a ground floor apartment or a
Good working lift (elevator). Also, we will be using
Buses not Metro subway.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 3 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 4 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 5 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 tipping
- 8 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 9 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 12 Spain for 10 nights
- 13 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 14 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 15 Advice about Naples?
- 16 Alsace Accommodations
- 17 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 18 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 19 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 22 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 23 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?