I am looking for recommendations on where to stay in Paris. I've been to Paris before long time ago but it will be a first for my husband. I would prefer to stay in a reasonably priced place where I can "feel like I am in Paris" as opposed to a big chain. We are open to all types of places - hotels, bed and breakfast, private apartments.
Sep 8 1 night (airport? flying out the next day)
Sept 26 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Praiano
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Help please
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy