I am looking for recommendations on where to stay in Paris. I've been to Paris before long time ago but it will be a first for my husband. I would prefer to stay in a reasonably priced place where I can "feel like I am in Paris" as opposed to a big chain. We are open to all types of places - hotels, bed and breakfast, private apartments.
Sep 8 1 night (airport? flying out the next day)
Sept 26 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Cognac transportation?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia