I am looking for recommendations on where to stay in Paris. I've been to Paris before long time ago but it will be a first for my husband. I would prefer to stay in a reasonably priced place where I can "feel like I am in Paris" as opposed to a big chain. We are open to all types of places - hotels, bed and breakfast, private apartments.
Sep 8 1 night (airport? flying out the next day)
Sept 26 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 4 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 15 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.