Hi Im having difficulty finding a hotel in a decent area in Paris, its my first time in Paris and coming along with my niece. Both young women, who are excited but don't want to stay in an area where if we stay out a bit late it will be dangerous for us ....most reviews on hotels talk about how bad the area is....which honestly has me confused.
Where to stay in Paris ....
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary