Hi Im having difficulty finding a hotel in a decent area in Paris, its my first time in Paris and coming along with my niece. Both young women, who are excited but don't want to stay in an area where if we stay out a bit late it will be dangerous for us ....most reviews on hotels talk about how bad the area is....which honestly has me confused.
Where to stay in Paris ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/ Spain in December
- 2 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 3 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 Rental car scams in Italy
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 10 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 11 Rental Car in Paris
- 12 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 14 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 10 Days in Iceland
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 21 Need Help, Iceland
- 22 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 23 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland